New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pick Contest Winner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pick Contest Winner

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bennythejetrodriguez View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics


Joined: Mar 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bennythejetrodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick Contest Winner
    Posted: Mar 08 2023 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Low Single Low Single wrote:

Originally posted by bennythejetrodriguez bennythejetrodriguez wrote:

The Jet offers anyone who beats him in any predictions contest four tickets to the Dimension 14ZH9B-UU State Championships, all expenses paid (interdimensional time travel fare, hotel, meals, etc.).  In this dimension everyone is born in their physical prime and never ages, so you get to see matchups that would span generations here on Dimension 4B$^.  Boy, what a doozy Spencer Lee vs. Jeremy Hunter was.

Of course, no one has ever beaten the Jet in wrestling predictions, nor will anyone ever, so the offer is an empty one.

I believe Wizard is Your Friend (me), whooped you three times in the above stated contests this site has to offer.  I would like to see Ray Brinzer vs Ty Watters for my Dimension bout.  If you would like a shot at dethroning me in the state finals contests please make your picks in all four contests available.  Good luck, you'll need it.  


You must somehow be unfamiliar with the Jets work.  The Jet hasnt time for these petty contests.  He is far too concerned with churning out yet another set of perfect brackets.


Edited by bennythejetrodriguez - Mar 08 2023 at 5:56am
Back to Top
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5766
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2023 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Low Single Low Single wrote:

If you would like a shot at dethroning me in the state finals contests please make your picks in all four contests available.  Good luck, you'll need it.  

That's six contests available.  Three for each class.
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
Back to Top
Coach78 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics
Avatar

Joined: Dec 04 2007
Location: Holland, PA
Status: Offline
Points: 1683
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2023 at 3:31pm
Brad Silimperi vs Trap McCormack
"Hard Work" JKC,Jr
Back to Top
oldcougar View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2009
Location: Gettysburg
Status: Offline
Points: 3056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcougar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2023 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Low Single Low Single wrote:

Originally posted by bennythejetrodriguez bennythejetrodriguez wrote:

The Jet offers anyone who beats him in any predictions contest four tickets to the Dimension 14ZH9B-UU State Championships, all expenses paid (interdimensional time travel fare, hotel, meals, etc.).  In this dimension everyone is born in their physical prime and never ages, so you get to see matchups that would span generations here on Dimension 4B$^.  Boy, what a doozy Spencer Lee vs. Jeremy Hunter was.

Of course, no one has ever beaten the Jet in wrestling predictions, nor will anyone ever, so the offer is an empty one.

I believe Wizard is Your Friend (me), whooped you three times in the above stated contests this site has to offer.  I would like to see Ray Brinzer vs Ty Watters for my Dimension bout.  If you would like a shot at dethroning me in the state finals contests please make your picks in all four contests available.  Good luck, you'll need it.  


Carey Kolat and Ty Moore
Back to Top
Low Single View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jan 14 2021
Status: Offline
Points: 189
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Low Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2023 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by bennythejetrodriguez bennythejetrodriguez wrote:

The Jet offers anyone who beats him in any predictions contest four tickets to the Dimension 14ZH9B-UU State Championships, all expenses paid (interdimensional time travel fare, hotel, meals, etc.).  In this dimension everyone is born in their physical prime and never ages, so you get to see matchups that would span generations here on Dimension 4B$^.  Boy, what a doozy Spencer Lee vs. Jeremy Hunter was.

Of course, no one has ever beaten the Jet in wrestling predictions, nor will anyone ever, so the offer is an empty one.

I believe Wizard is Your Friend (me), whooped you three times in the above stated contests this site has to offer.  I would like to see Ray Brinzer vs Ty Watters for my Dimension bout.  If you would like a shot at dethroning me in the state finals contests please make your picks in all four contests available.  Good luck, you'll need it.  

Back to Top
bennythejetrodriguez View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics


Joined: Mar 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bennythejetrodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2023 at 9:37am
The Jet offers anyone who beats him in any predictions contest four tickets to the Dimension 14ZH9B-UU State Championships, all expenses paid (interdimensional time travel fare, hotel, meals, etc.).  In this dimension everyone is born in their physical prime and never ages, so you get to see matchups that would span generations here on Dimension 4B$^.  Boy, what a doozy Spencer Lee vs. Jeremy Hunter was.

Of course, no one has ever beaten the Jet in wrestling predictions, nor will anyone ever, so the offer is an empty one.
Back to Top
Low Single View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jan 14 2021
Status: Offline
Points: 189
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Low Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2023 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by dicemen99 dicemen99 wrote:

Originally posted by Low Single Low Single wrote:

Wizard is Your Friend won the Southeast AAA, Southeast AA and 4th in the NE AAA pick em' contests.  What do I win?

A free drink at "Todd's Bar."  Choice limited to IPA of the day, Miller Lite or a swig of Wrasslin' Juice.

I've been there before.  Definitely stop by for a free round

Back to Top
dicemen99 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics


Joined: Feb 15 2008
Location: Pennsburg, PA
Status: Offline
Points: 1569
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dicemen99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2023 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Low Single Low Single wrote:

Wizard is Your Friend won the Southeast AAA, Southeast AA and 4th in the NE AAA pick em' contests.  What do I win?

A free drink at "Todd's Bar."  Choice limited to IPA of the day, Miller Lite or a swig of Wrasslin' Juice.
Back to Top
Low Single View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jan 14 2021
Status: Offline
Points: 189
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Low Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2023 at 4:31pm
Wizard is Your Friend won the Southeast AAA, Southeast AA and 4th in the NE AAA pick em' contests.  What do I win?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down