FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming District One Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Baby78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcoming District One Season
    Posted: Jul 16 2019 at 1:31pm
Next season is right around the corner.  I was looking through the returning District One wrestlers who I think have a great shot at grabbing medals next season.  I only got up to 145, but I think all of these young men have the odds in their favor.  I think each of them listed below has a shot at the top of the podium!

113:  Kyle Hauserman
113:  Kyle Waterman
120:  Killian Delaney
126:  Luke Lucerne
126:  TJ England
132:  Zachary Martin
138:  Domenic DeFalco
145:  Will Morrow
145:  Kibwe McNair

Baby78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2019 at 6:44pm
After seeing some weekend results, I should probably change Luke Lucerne to 132/138.
Dodfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Baby78 Baby78 wrote:

Next season is right around the corner.  I was looking through the returning District One wrestlers who I think have a great shot at grabbing medals next season.  I only got up to 145, but I think all of these young men have the odds in their favor.  I think each of them listed below has a shot at the top of the podium!

Tyler Kasak from Central Bucks East is one of the top freshman in the state. He's going to medal at 106. If he's full size, he'll have a shot to win it.
Proud Singer of the "whining siren song"
dicemen99 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dicemen99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2019 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Dodfan Dodfan wrote:

Tyler Kasak from Central Bucks East is one of the top freshman in the state. He's going to medal at 106. If he's full size, he'll have a shot to win it.

Not sure that he's going to be D1.  At least a month or two ago it was very doubtful.  I'd wager DXI, although I could be wrong.

Edited by dicemen99 - Jul 18 2019 at 7:39pm
JVStateChamp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JVStateChamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2019 at 9:10pm
Tyler Kasak is a straight stud. Mature and strong beyond his years and one of the hardest workers I have ever seen at his age. Where ever he ends up he is going to give people fits. Undersized or not. 

Unless you continually work, evolve and innovate you'll learn a quick and painful lesson from someone who has.
wrestlingfan83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestlingfan83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2019 at 9:46pm
barlow from haven is gonna give kids fits. very good chance to place. 
Dodfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2019 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by dicemen99 dicemen99 wrote:

Originally posted by Dodfan Dodfan wrote:

Not sure that he's going to be D1.  At least a month or two ago it was very doubtful.  I'd wager DXI, although I could be wrong.

No offense but I hope you're wrong.
idontknow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idontknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2019 at 10:19am
A few others to consider to consider placing at states:
145: Antonio Petrucelli (He has a shot at taking home a state championship)
160: Connor Quinn
145: Jack McGill
120: Sammy McMonagle

But what do I know
mo bloodyoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2019 at 1:49pm
The Ches-Mont has 4 potential 3x state medalists in Delaney, Hale, Mousaw and Catka. Don't tell my cousin tho, he still thinks PAC is the 2nd best league!
Baby78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2019 at 3:05pm
I agree 100% about Petrucelli.  I just figured he would be a little heavier this year, which is why I didn't include him at 145.

I thought McGill is a little heavier now too.

Edited by Baby78 - Jul 19 2019 at 3:07pm
D-1 Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-1 Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2019 at 11:29am
 I am 99.9% sure that Kasak is going to Beca...
ancienthatteroldram View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancienthatteroldram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by D-1 Fan D-1 Fan wrote:

As well he should. Competition, exposure, etc..
Dodfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2019 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by D-1 Fan D-1 Fan wrote:

That's a heck of a ride to go to high school. That drive is about 90 minutes (?) one way. That's too bad for CB East. They have good people in that program.
Berwyn View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2019 at 4:29am
Agreed.
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancienthatteroldram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2019 at 6:51am

90 minutes via bicycle perhaps. And how so very different is that from the hour or more bus ride some kids must endure each day simply to get to school? And yet we encourage travel to ND for the sake of a few matches not dissimilar to the competition one would encounter at BECA. Let's get real. If the kid is interested mainly in wrestling, and he has the potential many claim he has,  and yes CBE does have good people in their program, it would nevertheless be a major upgrade for him to travel a few miles south on Rt 413 and become a disciple of the Nazarene  or as he apparently plans to do, trek somewhat further north on 413 to follow another Star.

Edited by ancienthatteroldram - Jul 21 2019 at 7:20am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2019 at 8:54pm
Who is on the bus for an hour??
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancienthatteroldram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2019 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by mo bloodyoung mo bloodyoung wrote:

Who is on the bus for an hour??

From the time some kids get to the bus stop, get on the bus and arrive at school, I'll venture to guess there are plenty. The particulars of "who is on the bus for an hour" was  really not your concern; since your question was but an involuntary mental hiccup, rhetorically posed before you had an opportunity to put your "brain" in gear. No answer will satisfy your vacuous literalism and so I bid you good-night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2019 at 3:52pm
My vacuous literalism runs in the family... just ask Joey
JVStateChamp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JVStateChamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2019 at 6:32pm
Kasak to BECAHI? Maybe. You would know better than me. But only if Frinzi has put on some weight. He was a bloodround loss at states I believe. A tested D11 106er who stands 5'7". Thats a tough route for any freshman.
Unless you continually work, evolve and innovate you'll learn a quick and painful lesson from someone who has.
cbal24 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbal24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2019 at 2:18pm
Tough to build a program when the kids that can elevate the room leave for greener pastures.  It's a shame for CBE if he goes elsewhere.
Win or lose, do it with class!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic