FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wilson Duals 12/17/16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wahswrestling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wilson Duals 12/17/16
    Posted: Sep 07 2016 at 7:01am
Wilson Area is looking for a team to fill our duals on Sat December 17 2016.  Each team will get 5 matches.  Contact me if interested.  Thanks! 
Tom Mertz
JutGio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JutGio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2016 at 1:21pm
Tom,

What schools will be there?  PW may be interested...

Justin Giovinco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2016 at 1:29pm
Hey Justin,
We currently have William Tennant (AAA DI), East Stroudsburg North (AAA DXI), Pocono Mountain East (AAA DXI), Palisades (AA DXI), West Branch (AA DVI), Wilson Area (AA DXI).  If you are interested we will try and find another team because we have to keep an even amount of teams.  
Tom Mertz
JutGio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JutGio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2016 at 9:41am
Thanks for the info, Tom.  Plymouth Whitemarsh is interested in attending this event.  Please email the appropriate info to justingiovinco@gmail.com.  Can you also confirm how many points this event will be?  I'm assuming 3?

Thanks!

Justin Giovinco
cclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2016 at 2:08pm
Hi, do you still need another team for the Wilson Duals?

I am Colin Clark, the coach of Cardinal O'Hara High School and we are interested.

Thank you
Colin C. Clark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 9:22am
Hi Coach,
Plymouth Whitemarsh wanted to come but we were waiting to see if we could get an 8th team.  He just emailed me yesterday and said he committed to another tournament.  If you want to give a couple days I can let you know if we have another team commit.  We have to keep it an even number to guarantee everybody 5 duals.  Let me know if you still have interest.  Thanks!
Tom Mertz
JutGio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JutGio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 2:40pm
I just received notification that one of our competitions was cancelled, so PW is now free to attend Wilson Duals.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 4:44pm
PW is able to attend now.  If you are interested email me @ mertzt@eastonsd.org and I can send you details.  Thanks!
Tom Mertz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 4:46pm
Just checked this after I read your email.  Cardinal O'hara said they would like to attend.  I will get info to him and we should be good to go.  Thanks!
Tom Mertz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 9:47am
Hi Coach Clarke,
PW is now able to attend.  If O'Hara would like to attend email me at mertzt@eastonsd.org and I will send you the info.  If you don't plan to attend let me know so we can lock up an 8th team.  Thanks!
Tom Mertz
cclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 12:21pm
Hi Tom, I just emailed you confirming that Cardinal O'Hara will attend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic