FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Passing of Phil Carbonetta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luch77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luch77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passing of Phil Carbonetta
    Posted: Apr 07 2021 at 8:31pm
Former upper darby wrestler, head coach at bonner, assistant coach at sun valley, upper darby and recently marple national runner up at Williamson trade school.  Heavy heart missing one of my best friends.  Phil Carbonetta cared about ever kid he ever spent time with.  
CoachReils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoachReils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2021 at 9:58pm
Very sorry to hear this. Good guy who tried to get the best out of his wrestlers. He was a tough competitor and passionate coach. 

Edited by CoachReils - Apr 07 2021 at 10:07pm
Kevin Reilly / Central Bucks South / AW Alum.
“Eadem mutata resurgo” ~ Jacques Bernoulli
87 grad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87 grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2021 at 7:42am
I remember him wrestling  as a freshman at  Monsignor Bonner also if I'm not mistaken.  Sad when people pass too soon. !
castelli3017 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castelli3017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2021 at 10:10pm
Phil was a great guy. Had many a good laugh with him At PASWIT and National preps when he was at Bonner and I was coaching at CHA. Prayers to Phil’s family during this difficult time. 
DelcoProper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DelcoProper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2021 at 11:22pm
Phil was a genuinely good dude who loved wrestling and the wrestling community loved him back. His grit on the mat and compassion for anyone he trained will never be forgotten. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic