FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE Region Brackets are out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cbal24 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbal24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NE Region Brackets are out
    Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 2:04pm
Some wicked draws for D12 champs...
Win or lose, do it with class!
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 2:05pm
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 2:26pm
Looks like the brackets were published a little early, as they had some mistakes.  We have removed them from our site until they can be corrected.

I'll post something when they are back. 
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
Justadad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justadad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 3:27pm
There is only 3 choices for a D12-1 correct? D11-5, D2-4 or a bye? I know there can be a difference between a d11-5 and d2-4 but how bad can it be? Am I wrong?
pmacsters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmacsters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 3:30pm
I saw something in one of the brackets that I thought may be a mistake. I saw a 12-2 vs 12-5 in the first round. I believe this was 160 pounds. Is this a mistake or not?
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Justadad Justadad wrote:

There is only 3 choices for a D12-1 correct? D11-5, D2-4 or a bye? I know there can be a difference between a d11-5 and d2-4 but how bad can it be? Am I wrong?

I believe those are the 3 options for the D12 champ in the bracket.  They seed the three champs and everyone else falls into place.
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by pmacsters pmacsters wrote:

I saw something in one of the brackets that I thought may be a mistake. I saw a 12-2 vs 12-5 in the first round. I believe this was 160 pounds. Is this a mistake or not?

Yeah no one should face someone from their own district in the first round in this tournament.
Metal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 7:33pm
Why are the corrections taking so long?  Are they allowing dads and coaches from District 11 to give them input?  lol.

I thought they had a bunch of templates and they picked the template randomly?
pmacsters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmacsters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 7:37pm
Yes I agree this is taking so long but I know that they seed the 1 seeds from each district (so 12-1 2-1 11-1) and then fill the rest of the bracket in accordingly. Im guessing a mistake was made in this phase of the bracketing.
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2019 at 8:29pm
They've been fixed and are now on the site again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic