PA-Wrestling.com
District 12 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Way to early Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WrestleDad65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WrestleDad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Way to early Predictions
    Posted: Aug 04 2019 at 11:39pm
I know the wrestling season isn’t for a couple of months, but let’s hear what you guys think about this upcoming season. Who’s going to have a break out year, who’s going to pick up where they left off, and who’s going to surprise a lot of people?
nofunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2019 at 3:09pm
Agreed it’s early, but still fun to discuss. It’s going to be a great season with some possible overlap on talent in weight classes. Without knowing who is in what class, I thought it would be fun to look at the possible 100 win wrestlers this year. For locks bearing injury and sickness I have: Logue already there, Kidwell-fj 99, Garcia-mb 95, Iuliano stp 83, Guinan -stp 81, Swift-ar 79 and Marchesano ar-77. As good chance: Tilghman-73, Fowler-73, O’Toole -71, Weinberg- 71. I hope I’m not missing anyone, if so, I apologize. What do you all think. It’s a great accomplishment considering Pa wrestling and the region they are in.
Just Wrestle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic