PA-Wrestling.com
District 1 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2-Day Training Camp For District 1 Wrestlers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JoshDziewa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoshDziewa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2-Day Training Camp For District 1 Wrestlers!
    Posted: Mar 15 2019 at 12:12pm
Hey everybody - Coach Dziewa here.. (Drexel University)

I am running a two-day training camp at Archbishop Ryan (3/30-31) and I still have 10 spots available! Unfortunately, I have to close it off after these 10 spots are filled. So hurry up and register!

REGISTRATION LINK

I offered a free video analysis to the first 25 campers. I am now extending that offer to the next 5 wrestlers that sign up! A full synopsis from a Division One coach about your son/daughters wrestling! How often do you get an opportunity like that? For free none the less... And you get to pick the match.. You can pick a Double-OT thriller if you want!

Plus - Two great days of high intensity wrestling! I will show them what Division One wrestling consists of. I promise they will sleep good both nights after camp..

Do you have any questions? Call or Text me right now. I'm available! Or Email me. Whatever you want.

I hope you had a great wrestling season and are ready to gear up towards next years! Winning in the post season comes from training in the off-season. See you in a few weeks!

REGISTRATION LINK
Josh Dziewa
jdziewa0@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic