District 12 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final season rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final season rankings
    Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 7:02pm
Our final rankings of the season have just been released:

Thanks to everyone who helped with the rankings this season!
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
Italianfighter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italianfighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2019 at 8:59am
Not that rankings mean anything in the whole scope of things. I truly believe they are meant to be broken. I have a question though about the final rankings. Aren't, they suppose to mimic how they placed during the postseason? Meaning if one places at states or regionals higher then another wrestler at his weight he will be ranked higher?
Just curious because I see a bunch of kids ranked lower than kids that placed higher than at several weight classes. I thought the final rankings would be cut dry because ultimately the season starts in the postseason in my opinion. No intended criticism by me, just curious of all dynamics of the rankings.
Thanks for a great year of wrestling.
Leo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic