PA-Wrestling.com
District 12 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

District 12 AAA brackets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Barman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 8:11am
Originally posted by pmacsters pmacsters wrote:

E Logue beat Killian Delaney twice this year. You don't beat the state runner up twice in one year and not even qualify. As for the rest of my picks, the only stretch is Lawlor, everyone else definietly has the potential to make it if they wrestle well.

Sam Pierson (Returning state 3rd placer), Matt Maloney (Returning state 5th placer) Enriquez (Returning state 6th placer), and Sam Hanley (Returning regional 5th placer and previous state qualifier). I think he has a really good shot at Hanley to make states, but Pierson and Enriquez are on a different level. Maloney is a toss-up to me.
cbal24 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbal24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 11:37am
It's hard to predict anyone going to states without seeing the D11 and D2 brackets.  Off hand, 132 also could be loaded.
Win or lose, do it with class!
pmacsters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmacsters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 1:55pm
I’d bet money on the fact that e Logue could beat any of those guys except pierson
pmacsters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmacsters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 1:56pm
Also the D11 brackets are on flo. I’m looking for the D2 as well.
CV1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CV1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 5:26pm
District 11 and District 3 brackets are up under Live Tournaments

Edited by CV1999 - Feb 20 2019 at 5:29pm
Coach78 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2019 at 5:55pm
120 change NE Joe Lombardo is out, FTC Zach Szczepanski is in
"Hard Work" JKC,Jr
Coach78 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 1:14pm
PCL 285 Leland Mersky LS is out - Adam Petroski MBA is in
"Hard Work" JKC,Jr
CoachReils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoachReils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 3:30pm
152 PCL - AW Zac St. Thomas is out,  Brad Vespe LS is next in.
Kevin Reilly
“Eadem mutata resurgo” ~ Jacques Bernoulli
Justadad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justadad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 3:44pm
Wow. Both are Seniors. I saw St. Thomas a lot in the off season working hard. Feel bad for him.

Edited by Justadad - Feb 22 2019 at 3:53pm
YoungBuck42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBuck42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 4:01pm
That's Four down and out... What a shame. The attrition rates of post-season wrestling are brutal.
pmacsters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmacsters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 4:06pm
What happened to st thomas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoachReils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 9:03pm
PPL 120 - Zach Sczcpanski FTC is out. David McDonough AW is in. 
Kevin Reilly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoachReils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 9:14pm
St.Thomas is fighting a terrible fever/flu since Wed. bedridden and unfortunately is in no shape to  wrestle, let alone workout. The heart & mind are there but his body won't cooperate. Tough way to end his career.
Kevin Reilly
Coach78 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 10:48pm
Zac has come a long way in the 4 years I've watched him. Perfect example of what hard work can do. He went from a 4-21 freshman to region qualifier as a junior and PCL Champion as a senior. A shame he won't be able to try and win a District title, too.

It's been a pleasure watching your journey.

"Hard Work" JKC,Jr
Metal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 8:09pm
Some controversial calls that impacted the final results.    2 refs seeing things differently resulting in a lot of bad calls and non calls.   

Sometimes 2 refs are not better than 1
TechPinned View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechPinned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 8:21pm
The only call that I think impacted the match was Kidwell vs Morales, In my opinion it was an escape.
CV1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CV1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 9:17pm
I’m not going to mention any names but one ref that wears glasses needs new ones or needs to retire ASAP. In other news, the Pub is so much better. Makes me proud.
ChunkyMamma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChunkyMamma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 9:18pm
The officiating, while never having been good, has gotten worse.

Lots of bad calls today. Not just missed calls. Bad calls.
Fat mammas make fat babies
Metal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 10:36pm
Lawler also had a takedown called off after the main ref call 2.   His feet were clearly on the mat and in the circle

And as far as Kidwell goes, that was already ot.   One ref said yes, the other no.   End the match on a real score instead of a ride out!
TechPinned View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechPinned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2019 at 11:55pm
In the Lawlor match the ref blew the whistle while Eck was still on his feet. Eck fell on the mat(I think he fell on the floor but I’m not 100% sure) then the ref called 2. The other ref knew that the head ref made a mistake so he said something to him. The head ref did not have to reverse the call, but in the end he thought he mad a mistake. Also, Lawlor had opportunity’s later in the match too win, but just couldn’t pull it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic