PA-Wrestling.com
District 1 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NCAA Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lionswrestling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lionswrestling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA Tickets
    Posted: Jan 29 2019 at 12:27pm
I am among the many of you probably disappointed when teams did not get their full NCAA tournament ticket requests filled.  I am putting this out there in case there is anyone who has NCAA tickets they no longer can use.  I am looking for up to 7 all session passes or willing to piece things together if possible:

4 tickets for sessions 1-2 and 7 tickets for sessions 3-4

I'd really like to work with someone within the wrestling community instead of risking it with the scalpers or over paying online.  It's great that wrestling has grown that a lack of tickets is now the problem and I appreciate anyone that can help.  If you are able please message me (Greg) or email gjacobs@rtmsd.org
lax03 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lax03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2019 at 2:03pm
Hi D1 wrestling fans,

I am also looking for 1-3 All Session passes to the NCAA Wrestling Championship in Pittsburgh from 3/21-3/23.  I had 3 boys that wrestled in the District and would like to keep the transaction in the "District 1 family" if possible.

I can be reached at dmeyers0314@aol.com

Many thanks.

wrsl141 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrsl141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2019 at 10:38am
trying using the NCAA ticket exchange.  Looks like quite a few tickets on there.  Good luck getting them at face value, but probably better than stubhub.
ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane!!!!!!!!
luch77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luch77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2019 at 11:57pm
I might have one set of tickets available for all sessions. Lower level section 104 I'll post Monday if it's still available. Only selling as a full set!
C Mart View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C Mart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2019 at 10:22pm
Please let me know ty  
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic