District 1 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MP MS Looking for Matches and Tourneys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nwach23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwach23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MP MS Looking for Matches and Tourneys
    Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 9:25am
Coaches,

Our Malvern Prep Middle School Wrestling Team is looking for matches and tournaments for the upcoming wrestling season. We have a bunch of open dates and would like to fill those dates with some tough tournaments and dual meets. 

Unlike PIAA we have no competition point cut off and will travel. Last year's Solanco Tourney was great, and I hope Solanco does it again this year, because we would definitely be interested.

We will have one or two 8th graders wrestling varsity this year, as Preps added an old rule back including 8th graders at Prep States and Nationals. I would hold those varsity 8th graders out of these matches, unless opposing coaches want to allow them. 

I am not going to lie, we have some really tough kids including 5 or 6 PJW state champions and multiple state place winners. I am reaching out to coaches who would like to get some good competition for their kids. We all want to see our kids improve and I feel both our boys and yours will improve from this. 

If you are having a tournament or need another dual meet, please respond to this post or email me at nwach23@yahoo.com. Thanks and hope to talk to you soon.

Nate W 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic