PA-Wrestling.com
District 12 High School Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Archbishop wood

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WrestleDad65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WrestleDad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archbishop wood
    Posted: Aug 30 2019 at 8:57pm
Many rumors are going around speculating the transfers of many archbishop wood wrestlers. I wonder how this will affect woods 2019-2020 season, or if there will even be a season for them
castelli3017 View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castelli3017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 8:27am
Thats some really wild speculation. Any facts to back that statement up?
Pin_Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pin_Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 8:35am
its true. 
nofunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 11:45am
Very sad if true. I cannot speak as to the reason as there could be numerous, but having spoken to a current PCL wrestler and the history of a prior Wood wrestler, the region is insanely competitive. Easier to make states coming out of a different region.
Just Wrestle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WrestleDad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 11:57am
I truly don’t believe that these wrestlers would leave the region to make an easier trip to states. I think that this has to do something with the coaching staff. They always seemed dedicated, and hardworking. Highly doubt that why they left.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pin_Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 12:04pm
the route to states may have been a topic of discussion for past wrestlers.  the reason this year has nothing to do with that.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WrestleDad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 12:26pm
I have received word that incoming juniors Connor eck, and talon pisarchick have all ready transferred back to their homeschool, bensalem.
YoungBuck42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBuck42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2019 at 10:51pm
Some say there are as few as 3 wrestlers left from the previous year
The stated reason for leaving was a complete upheaval of the coaching staff. Seems a bit extreme for my tastes but crazier has happened.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pin_Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2019 at 7:51am
what is extreme?
ChunkyMamma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChunkyMamma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2019 at 11:20am
some AWood coaches are generally pretty active on this site. Interesting that we haven't heard from them yet. IMO doesn't look good.
Fat mammas make fat babies
YoungBuck42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBuck42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2019 at 4:13pm
And would you look at that. The silence was broken and only spilled sour beans. Looks like my source might have been good.

Metal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2019 at 10:20pm
That's too bad for the league.  Wood had a really good team in recent years.  

I'd like to see the catholic teams get more competitive instead of less.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic