FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum cleanup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum cleanup
    Posted: Oct 03 2021 at 12:27pm
This week, I plan on starting a big forum cleanup...  I will be reorganizing some of the various forum sections and then moving posts into the appropriate section.  Some way off topic posts might get deleted as well, but I hope to not delete much.

I got a lot of feedback from posters and readers that they wanted the forums to remain, as long as things were cleaned up a bit.  So I'm going to do that instead of just shutting down the forums (which I strongly considered).

The goal is to just keep posts on topic with the posts in the appropriate section.  Ideally, this section would only be discussions on District 1 wrestling... other posts could be made in other sections.
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
idontknow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idontknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2021 at 7:08am
Thanks Mike!
But what do I know
Tengoku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tengoku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2021 at 10:55am
awesome... please don't delete any of Donger's posts
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2021 at 8:00am
Started the cleanup and moving things around last night.  Moved some threads to other forums.  Combined some forums and still want to combine some more.  Ideally I want to have 1 forum per District if possible.

If you are looking for threads that appear missing, most likely they were moved to the "Miscellaneous Discussion" forum here:
PA-Wrestling.com - online home for Pennsylvania wrestling - https://twitter.com/PA_wrestling
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2021 at 10:46am
Originally posted by MTLeister MTLeister wrote:

Started the cleanup and moving things around last night.  Moved some threads to other forums.  Combined some forums and still want to combine some more.  Ideally I want to have 1 forum per District if possible.

If you are looking for threads that appear missing, most likely they were moved to the "Miscellaneous Discussion" forum here:

Not sure how long I'll keep the miscellaneous forum around.  There are plenty of places to discuss non-wrestling things online.  This is a wrestling forum so that one might not make sense anymore here.

Maybe I'll just rename it as "miscellaneous wrestling discussion" and delete anything that fits that description.  Will decide in the next few days.

Edited by MTLeister - Oct 06 2021 at 11:11am
Berwyn View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2021 at 12:42am
Mike you are outstanding I wouldn't be offended one bit if you deleted any of my topics. I greatly appreciate your constant effort.

I plan to back off writing my baby mom needs more attention since her big promotion.

Thanks again,

Berwyn

Edited by Berwyn - Oct 07 2021 at 12:46am
MTLeister View Drop Down
Administrators
Administrators

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTLeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2021 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Berwyn Berwyn wrote:

Mike you are outstanding I wouldn't be offended one bit if you deleted any of my topics. I greatly appreciate your constant effort.

I plan to back off writing my baby mom needs more attention since her big promotion.

Thanks again,

Berwyn

I don't think I deleted any of your threads.  Just moved them to here:

I should probably have a "Miscellaneous Wrestling Forum" and then get rid of anything non-wrestling.  So I might rename and cleanup that forum a bit later on.
YoungBuck42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBuck42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2021 at 11:01am
Coming back to the site I gotta say 10/10 with the new layout. Much smoother to look at and scroll through, especially on mobile. 2 thumbs up!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic