FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

District 1 top ten

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mo bloodyoung View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 12:02pm
I have not only taken the time to figure out the preseason top 10 for District 1, but also figured out the top 16 seeds for the District 1 Duals. Just for you, the people:

1. Council Rock South
2. Quakertown
3. Spring-Ford
4. Pennridge
5. Perkiomen Valley
6. Sun Valley
7. Owen J. Roberts
8. Kennett
9. Boyertown
10. Pennsbury
11. Downingtown West
12. West Chester Henderson
13. Strath Haven
14. Garnet Valley
15. Neshaminy
16. Upper Dublin
Dodfan View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by mo bloodyoung mo bloodyoung wrote:

I have not only taken the time to figure out the preseason top 10 for District 1, but also figured out the top 16 seeds for the District 1 Duals. Just for you, the people:

1. Council Rock South
2. Quakertown
3. Spring-Ford
4. Pennridge
5. Perkiomen Valley
6. Sun Valley
7. Owen J. Roberts
8. Kennett
9. Boyertown
10. Pennsbury
11. Downingtown West
13. Strath Haven
14. Garnet Valley
15. Neshaminy
16. Upper Dublin

Pretty low for Kennett. 
Proud Singer of the "whining siren song"
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Dodfan Dodfan wrote:

1. Council Rock South
2. Quakertown
3. Spring-Ford
4. Pennridge
5. Perkiomen Valley
6. Sun Valley
7. Owen J. Roberts
8. Kennett
9. Boyertown
10. Pennsbury
11. Downingtown West
13. Strath Haven
14. Garnet Valley
15. Neshaminy
16. Upper Dublin

Pretty low for Kennett. 

I like half of Kennett's lineup but the other half is going to give up some big points. I don't know that I can trust them against some of the big dogs of District 1 yet.
Dodfan View Drop Down
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 5:29pm

1. Council Rock South
2. Quakertown
3. Spring-Ford
4. Pennridge
5. Perkiomen Valley
6. Sun Valley
7. Owen J. Roberts
8. Kennett
9. Boyertown
10. Pennsbury
11. Downingtown West
13. Strath Haven
14. Garnet Valley
15. Neshaminy
16. Upper Dublin

Pretty low for Kennett. 

I like half of Kennett's lineup but the other half is going to give up some big points. I don't know that I can trust them against some of the big dogs of District 1 yet.

I disagree. I think the first half a Kennett's line-up is pretty solid. I'm not sure what they'll do at 107 and 114 but from 121 up, they look pretty good. To me they are a top four team, if they can stay healthy. 

Perk Valley is a team with the question marks in the lower weights. They are the best team in District 1 from 152-285 (IMO) and have a freshman 107 that most likely qualifies for states. From 114-145, they'll have to play the matchups and stay off their backs. I still think they are top four. 

Pennridge looks like a top five team to me. They could sneak in there to the top four. 

Spring Ford at #3? 
Proud Singer of the "whining siren song"
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 8:46pm

1. Council Rock South
2. Quakertown
3. Spring-Ford
4. Pennridge
5. Perkiomen Valley
6. Sun Valley
7. Owen J. Roberts
8. Kennett
9. Boyertown
10. Pennsbury
11. Downingtown West
13. Strath Haven
14. Garnet Valley
15. Neshaminy
16. Upper Dublin

Pretty low for Kennett. 

I disagree. I think the first half a Kennett's line-up is pretty solid. I'm not sure what they'll do at 107 and 114 but from 121 up, they look pretty good. To me they are a top four team, if they can stay healthy. 

Perk Valley is a team with the question marks in the lower weights. They are the best team in District 1 from 152-285 (IMO) and have a freshman 107 that most likely qualifies for states. From 114-145, they'll have to play the matchups and stay off their backs. I still think they are top four. 

Pennridge looks like a top five team to me. They could sneak in there to the top four. 

Spring Ford at #3? 

Every December it seems like Spring-Ford won't be that great and every year Spring-Ford is wrestling in Hershey. And I have heard Kennett is already without one starter (Kochisberger).
Stoga21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoga21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2022 at 10:39pm
Mo, I appreciate you putting your list out there but Owen J over Kennett, (with 2 top 10 freshman coming in) looks kinda..PACish.
Fanatics
Fanatics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mo bloodyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2022 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Stoga21 Stoga21 wrote:

Mo, I appreciate you putting your list out there but Owen J over Kennett, (with 2 top 10 freshman coming in) looks kinda..PACish.

Come February I hope I'm saying I Becthold you so
Red99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2022 at 2:22pm
RQ SQ PTS
2. Quakertown
5 3 8
3. Spring-Ford
5 3 8
8. Kennett
5 3 8
13. Strath Haven
6 2 8
6. Sun Valley
6 1 7
9. Boyertown
5 2 7
1. Council Rock South
5 1 6
Ridley  5 1 6
4. Pennridge
4 1 5
5. Perkiomen Valley
4 1 5
11. Downingtown West
4 1 5
Conestoga  4 1 5
7. Owen J. Roberts
3 1 4
3 1 4
16. Upper Dublin
4 0 4
10. Pennsbury
1 0 1
15. Neshaminy
1 0 1
14. Garnet Valley
0 0 0

Mixing up MO's District Dual rankings based on returning RQ and SQ. For discussion purposes only of course. Pretty bold placing teams with ZERO RQ's on their roster ahead of teams with 3,4 and 5. The Bechtolds are only 2 wrestlers on a team ( max points = 6) right? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic