New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Army West Point Ranger Style Intensive Camp - July
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Army West Point Ranger Style Intensive Camp - July

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coach McCormick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach McCormick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Army West Point Ranger Style Intensive Camp - July
    Posted: Apr 08 2016 at 11:25am
I realize most coaches' and wrestlers' focus right now is on their spring season with the VA Beach Duals, Cadet/Junior Duals and Disney Duals type events to follow in May and June.

As you look out a little farther into July, I would highly recommend Coach Ward's "Army West Point Ranger Style Intensive Camp."  This year's Ranger Style camp will run from July 3-7.  I had 2 of my top wrestlers attend this camp last summer and they said it was outstanding!  It was a nice mix of wrestling, pain, intensity and hospitality.

Positives of this camp:
*  top drill partners from across the country will be in attendance
*  it is a great camp to use to train for Fargo
* The West Point coaches (Ward, Pearsall, Chionuma and Alton) have been a part of 12 NCAA team national championships at Oklahoma State and Penn State.  They know and teach great wrestling!
* This camp is held on one of the most historical campuses/military posts in the United States along the Hudson River.

Go to  www.goarmysports.com   to locate further information on this camp.

You won't be disappointed!

Edited by Coach McCormick - Apr 08 2016 at 11:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic